Design and Nature: A Natural Fit


I’ve been working with the Friends of Reston for the last couple of years (see my earlier post on designing their logo) and was happy to design posters for their annual evening of nature-themed storytelling to benefit the Nature House. I’m a big fan of the Nature House (and especially appreciate their bathroom that is open to the public and is a perfect stopping point on my walks around Reston) so this was a perfect project for me.

I’d love to try my hand at storytelling some time, but until I get up the nerve (and have something interesting to say), I’ll have to settle for contributing by telling their story through design.

1 comment:

Jessica P said...

Thank you so much for two beautiful poster designs. You definitely helped us attract an audience and I know you have some good stories to tell - so let me know when you are ready!
Jessica Piscitelli